Website Saudi Pak Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Ltd.
A joint Venture between Government of Pakistan and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Saudi Pak aims at strengthening economic cooperation between the brotherly people of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. To achieve this objective, we are committed to add value for our stakeholders through capital formation and investment related activities in Pakistan and abroad. Saudi Pak makes growth in your business possible by way of providing full range of financial products and services including Project Financing, Working Capital Loan, Term Finance Certificates and Leasing Facilities. Saudi Pak owns a twenty storey High Rise Building in Islamabad known as Saudi Pak Tower. The building, constructed in the year 1991, is known as a landmark of Islamabad. The tower is fully occupied with tenants including several national and multinational companies, financial institutions, telecommunication companies, hospital service oriented concerns etc.
Saudi Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Limited is currently seeking a qualified individual for the position of Assistant Manager/Manager Information Security. Based in Islamabad, this role involves effective management and mitigation of information/cyber security risks across Saudi Pak. The incumbent will devise strategies to monitor and address both current and emerging risks in alignment with SBP Enterprise Technology Governance and Risk Management Framework (Information Security).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement Information/Cyber Security Management Framework, Policy, Standards, Procedures, and Cyber Security Action Plan.
- Identify and prioritize critical information system assets, implementing Information Security (IS)/Information Technology (IT) risk identification, assessment, monitoring, and reporting.
- Conduct regular IT security tests, identify vulnerabilities, analyze the source of security breaches, and recommend/implement security tools, measures, controls, and anti-malware software.
- Ensure effective incident and risk reporting to the IT Steering Committee and develop/maintain a robust Management Information System (MIS) for IT Security & Cyber Security.
- Provide staff with security awareness training and any required IT/IS-risk related technical support.
- Position Title: Assistant Manager/Manager Information Security
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Risk Management
- Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Gender: [Specify Gender]
- Education: Preferably Masters in Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronic Engineering or a related field from an HEC recognized/overseas university. Preferred certifications include Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Global Information Assurance Certification.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in the Financial Sector, with at least 5 years in Risk Management, preferably in a Development Financial Institution (DFI).
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resources Division. Please carefully review the requirements before applying. Thank you for your interest in Saudi Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Limited.