Website Saudi Pak Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Ltd.
A joint Venture between Government of Pakistan and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Saudi Pak aims at strengthening economic cooperation between the brotherly people of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. To achieve this objective, we are committed to add value for our stakeholders through capital formation and investment related activities in Pakistan and abroad. Saudi Pak makes growth in your business possible by way of providing full range of financial products and services including Project Financing, Working Capital Loan, Term Finance Certificates and Leasing Facilities. Saudi Pak owns a twenty storey High Rise Building in Islamabad known as Saudi Pak Tower. The building, constructed in the year 1991, is known as a landmark of Islamabad. The tower is fully occupied with tenants including several national and multinational companies, financial institutions, telecommunication companies, hospital service oriented concerns etc.
Saudi Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Limited is currently seeking an experienced individual for the position of Enterprise Risk Manager. This role, reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, entails assisting in the redesigning of the Risk Management framework and integrating Risk Management functions within the organization. The ideal candidate will have expertise in key risk areas, including Credit, Market, Liquidity, Operational, Regulatory Reporting, and Credit Documentation functions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand and implement Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) under COSO and ISO.
- Proficient in Credit function and processing.
- Conduct Basel computations for Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR), and other Liquidity tools.
- Design and implement IFRS9 reporting.
- Develop and implement Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) reporting.
- Understand and contribute to the Risk Appetite Statement.
- Summarize and interpret risk reports from different departments.
- Proficient in applications like Power BI and Power Query tools.
- Understand the working of Credit Approval Department (CAD) functions and monitoring mechanisms.
- Position Title: Enterprise Risk Manager
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Risk Management
- Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
- Gender: No Specify
- Education: CA/ACCA/MBA with a focus on Risk Management
- Experience: Minimum 10 years in the Financial Sector, with at least 5 years in Risk Management, preferably in a Development Financial Institution (DFI).
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resources Division. Please carefully review the requirements before applying. Thank you for your interest in Saudi Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Limited.